Steel framed with brick infill and terra cotta ornamentation.
Located two blocks south of World Trade Center, 110 Greenwich Street, originally built in 1928 as a printing plant, was acquired in 1997. Four floors were added onto the existing nine-story building to accommodate a total of 59 rental apartments and ground floor retail.
Designated as Safe With A Repair and Maintenance Program (SWARMP) during the previous cycle of Local Law 11/98, the project required corrective work on all facades to comply with LL11. An extensive evaluation of the existing conditions was conducted. Scope of work included scaffolding drop observations, CAD documentation of required repairs, beam repairs to parapet walls and inspection of completed work.