This Art Deco bank building is located in the Upper West Side/Central Park West Historic District and was designed by Fellheimer & Wagner in 1929. Originally a Corn Exchange Bank and Trust Co., it was designed as a small apartment building with commercial base. The limestone façade has been remarkably preserved, although applied coatings have significantly altered the aesthetic of the base, particularly at the residential tenant entry. The project scope included the upgrade and restoration of the tenant entry. Project completed in Spring, 2016.