Regardless of age, all buildings require maintenance and repair. Led by Principal Scott Kamen and based out of our Manhattan office, we provide effective solutions by thoroughly investigating a building’s failures and concerns to offer an extensive range of repairs that are cost efficient, budget appropriate, individualized and preventative. From cleaning to large scale reconstruction, our professional knowledge provides comprehensive exterior repair programs for a variety of building typologies and clientele.
Comprehensive Façade Restoration:
- Brick, Masonry & Steel Repair
- Copper & Decorative Metals Repair
- Corner Reconstruction & Restoration
- Façade Cleaning
- Forensic Investigation
- Historic Window Reconstruction/Redesign
- Lintel Replacement
- Probing & Conditions Assessments
- Terra Cotta & Limestone Repair
- Window Replacement, Maintenance, Repair
- Parapet Repair/Reconstruction
- Facade Inspections Safety & Programs FISP Reports (Local Law 11)
According to New York City Law, “owners of buildings greater than 6 stories must have their buildings’ exterior walls and appurtenances inspected once every 5 years and file a technical report to the department of buildings.”
Reports may include client specific maintenance plans, long or short term, providing owners guidance to affordably maintain their building over time while working with budgeting considerations.