340 West 11th Street | Manhattan | 1853
This 1853 former mansion (with rear carriage house) is part of a four-building co-op complex in the West Village and is landmarked as part of the Greenwich Village Historic District. Old age, lack of maintenance and years of improper repairs caused the building to fall into a state of disrepair. A full conditions survey was conducted of the exterior envelopes and roofs of all buildings in the complex. Restoration of 340 West 11th street was completed in December of 2016.